Why Buy From Us?
Ordnance Survey Licensed Partner
This website is owned and operated by UK Map Centre LLP (Company number SO306398)...
Through our special links with Ordnance Survey we are able to provide customised mapping and data solutions.
Office address: 125 Candleriggs, Merchant City, Glasgow, G1 1NP. Telephone number: 0141 552 7722
We are an authorised OS Licensed Partner supplying Ordnance Survey Mapping and Data products to individuals, councils and some large companies.
OS is Britain’s mapping agency. As well as making the most up-to-date and accurate maps of the country, it is also a digital business. Together with its Partners it provides content helping governments, companies and individuals to be more effective.
Why Buy From Us?
- Ordnance Survey Licensed Partner - Licence Number: 100048957
- Fast Turnaround by email or post
- First-Class Customer Service
- Support Telephone Numbers - tel 0141 552 7722 during office hours
- Competitive Pricing - we check our pricing on a regular basis
- Council Compliant - all extracts have a North arrow, scale bar and national grid coordinates
The company will use policies and procedures that will ensure the conservation of natural resources while minimising any adverse environmental impact from our operations, including, but not limited to, waste reduction and recycling:
- We will endeavour to perform business electronically, to reduce paper usage
- We will always seek to purchase products that are environmentally friendly, re-usable, recyclable and that do not damage the environment
- Whenever possible, we re-use incoming packaging materials
- HP Planet Partner: Recycling all toner cartridges and ink cartridges to avoid landfill (HP Link for others to join)
- The company operates an energy conservation policy to ensure that all non-critical equipment is switched off when not needed and low energy electrical equipment will be preferred for purchase
- Old electrical equipment is donated to local charities (2021: Plotter to a dementia charity as well as a lightbox to a Rehab facility)
- Excess paper is donated to local Schools
- We recycle all office waste - Paper, board, plastic, glass, waste and as much as possible
- Working towards a 'paperless' office - Use of online and digital media as a core means of communication
- Promote a flexible home working policy to save on travelling